How to care for After Dark Tails:
We highly advise washing the After Dark Upgraded tails regularly to avoid build-up of bacteria. To do this, use the following instructions:
- Remove plug from the tail.
- Wash the tail in the washing machine at MAX 30 degrees Celcius on wool-wash mode or delicates wash mode, preferably with laundry detergent for wool or delicates in the correct colour. For the best effect put the tail in a pillow case and tie it closed.
- Brush the fur gently into the correct position.
- Let airdry for 7 days in a warm place, but not directly near a heatsource like a spaceheater, hairdryer or open fire. (same room is good, but do not hang it over your space heater ect). Hanging it too close to a heatsource will cause the fur to crinkle and bend irreparably.
Keep in mind this advise is for the After Dark Upgraded tails only! This advise does not apply to the regular line of tails and especially not to the ears!
How to care for a silicone plug:
- remove the tail
- use silicone-approved toy cleaner according to the instructions on the package.
- Wash with warm water and dry.
Any failure to adhere to these instructions will void all warranty.