Custom Costumes is registered at theDutch chamber of commerce (KvK) with registered company number 57004005).
In compliance with GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 2018), the data controller is Custom Costumes of Valkenburgerweg 111a, 6321gc in Wijlre, The Netherlands. For the purposes of GDPR related matters Custom Costumes can be contacted at info@customCostumes.NL.
All information gathered by Custom Costumes in the process of fulfilling our orders and communicating with those interested in our products and services will be collected lawfully and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from 25th May 2018.
We collect information about you for a few specific reasons:
– To process your enquiry and look after your order to ensure you receive the highest possible levels of service.
-To complete an order, which means processing payment, undertaken through a secure, third-party payment system, (provided by Mollie), and post/ship the order to your address.
– Process a return or refund, as per our Refund Policy.
– For adminsitrative reason like pay taxes.
What personal information do we collect?
When you submit a question or place an order we will collect about you the following:
– Email address
– Possibly other forms of contact info
– Possibly photos of you wearing the product (see below)
– All communication will also be saved (on the used medium, not on a computer, but the emails and messages on telegram and such will remain online) to look back on agreed design choices and check information about the commission. These also can be removed upon request.
Your order details will be retained for a maximum of seven years on a secure encrypted server and after this period securely deleted. This site is maintened by Custom Costumes, WordPress and WooCommerce.
If you wish the collected date of you data to be removed from our records or simply deleted you have the right to make such a request and we will comply with any and all such communications if it does not clash with the administrative obligation Custom Costumes has with the Dutch Law.
If you are unhappy about the handling of your personal information and wish to raise a complaint you can do so by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org
How we will Respond in the Event of a Personal Data Breach
– If a breach has occurred we will, in accord with GDPR regulation, notify the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) within 72 hours of becoming aware of it.
– We will provide the ICO with full details of the breach at this time and continue to update whilst the matter is investigated.
– In the unlikely event a breach impacting individuals or organisations associated with our business occurs, we will notify those affected at the earliest possible opportunity.
– As all the personal data within our systems and third-party platforms we utilise is encrypted we are confident that any such breach will have negligible impact on our customers and contacts however if necessary we will provide the appropriate advice to those affected to help protect them from its effects.
– As a matter of procedure and best practice with cyber security we document all breaches, even if they don’t all need to be reported.
Our website will allow you to share pages with social media such as Facebook and Twitter
This website will not share any personal information with third parties.
It is likely that the default setting for your browser is set to automatically accept cookies. You can however choose not to accept cookies through your browser controls, by going to the “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. If you would like to learn a little more about changing your browser settings and specifically what cookies are and how they are used look at your browser’s help section, FAQ’s or click on the following link: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Custom Costumes has the right to post any found or recieved photo’s of the suits and orders made by Custom Costumes, though the customer is free to ask otherwise. The customoer can also always ask to remove the photo or add contact info to the photo.